And now a flat tire!

Reaction score
Do you ever have those times in life where everything seems to go wrong at the worst possible moment? Cash has been tight the last couple of weeks due to a couple of unexpected bills, and now I went out to my car this morning to discover I had a flat tire! Ugh...I can't wait till next week when we have some money again. I will pull through this, I will pull through this!

Reaction score
Yes, I have those times and I'm living through them right now. Sometimes it feels like the entire universe is conspiring against you when nothing is going right in your life.
You will get through this. Just remember all the other times in life where you've won and made it through against impossible odds.

Reaction score
I go through the not enough money every month but I always seem to make it. I live on a small social security check and there just is never enough money. I just pray there is no surprise expense.

Reaction score
Wow this is actually my situation at present, i have to be asking myself what else could possible go wrong. The bills are mounting my relationship is on the rocks, i don't even know what i am feeling anymore. The pain is just so much i can't even cry.

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that Kammy, I hope your situation gets better. We have just had a bunch of unexpected expenses over the last few months and it gets overwhelming sometimes. We will get through it though. At least we are all in a place where we can talk amongst each other and vent when we need to.

Reaction score
I completely understand how you feel, I really hope things start to get better soon, and just know never give up because things will get better.

Ask a Question