Best food processor for baking and smoothies under £70

Reaction score
I'm just getting in to baking and have an old hand mixer I've been using. I'm looking for a processor that'll be good for baking and smoothies in the region of £50 - £70. I don't have a lot of kitchen space so something fairly easy to store.

Reaction score
I have like three blenders I never use. UGH.

But I like my simple food processor. I suppose you can make smoothies in it.....

I only paid $25.00 for it!

k2-_a3b46780-0f3d-439b-81dc-43e2a85f12c9.v1.jpg

Reaction score
I had a Braun food processor that was somewhat expensive and did a lot, but it was difficult finding replacement parts. I'm doing without right now, other than a small Hamilton Beach or Black & Decker chopper (I believe it's labeled as 3 cups), which performs the same function, but on a much smaller scale. I'm upstairs and don't recall which brand it is, but to me, I've found the two brands to be about comparable in quality and price.

I haven't needed a food processor replacement yet, although I have used the blender and small chopper for a few jobs lately. I processed a can of veg-all in the chopper the other day with good success. When I do get around to replacing the food processor, I'll probably stick with one of those two brands, at least unless my budget expands, in which case I might spring for a Cuisinart. I have several Cuisinart small kitchen appliances, as well as pans, and have always been happy with the designs and quality of their products.

Ask a Question