Anyone try this puppy yet??

Reaction score
Looks like a funny sweet treat! I have never tried but it's worth a try for a special occasion.

I'm not very addict to cookies, so it would be more suitable to be baked as a birthday gift for my sister, who really loves them!

Reaction score
Looks like a funny sweet treat! I have never tried but it's worth a try for a special occasion.

I'm not very addict to cookies, so it would be more suitable to be baked as a birthday gift for my sister, who really loves them!

Yeah, I had a small sliver of it.. not a fan of cake, but I am of cookie dough! It's worth it to make it at least once. The balls of cookie dough in the icing in the centre was just cool!

Reaction score
That is really cute!!! My kids would love it! They both think cookie dough is the "bomb"!! LOL
I don't care for cookie dough at all unless I am making chocolate chip cookies and then I would almost rather
eat it than the cookies themselves!
I am also not a big cake fan - I prefer cupcakes these days!
How fun though to do that theme for the birthday! :)

Reaction score
That is really cute!!! My kids would love it! They both think cookie dough is the "bomb"!! LOL
I don't care for cookie dough at all unless I am making chocolate chip cookies and then I would almost rather
eat it than the cookies themselves!
I am also not a big cake fan - I prefer cupcakes these days!
How fun though to do that theme for the birthday! :)

Oh man, I could live off cookie dough. I mentioned somewhere else on here that I made a cookie dough out of chickpeas once and he absolutely loved it. Now that I eat clean/gluten free, I should give it a try (assuming the other ingredients are ok; I don't remember and I was too afraid to try it back then lol)

Reaction score
I love cookie dough, but the thought of embedding it in a cake actually makes me a little queasy... think I'll pass.

Now some Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream on the other hand...

Reaction score
The concept seems great and who can say no to chocolate chip? Though, the raw cookie dough is something I can do without. Now, if they made one with chocolate cookies throughout the cake or in the middle. Then you have something that is worth talking about.

Reaction score
The concept seems great and who can say no to chocolate chip? Though, the raw cookie dough is something I can do without. Now, if they made one with chocolate cookies throughout the cake or in the middle. Then you have something that is worth talking about.

Why not? lol. The cookies are made soft, they could easily be sorted out in the middle with the icing.

Gawd, this cake gives me a stomach ache just thinking about it these days LOL.

Reaction score
Cookie dough is the best thing ever! We shall definitely have to try this out! Can't believe I've never seen this before!

Reaction score
Cookie dough is the best thing ever! We shall definitely have to try this out! Can't believe I've never seen this before!

Pinterest! lol. I found it a few years ago and knew it would be perfect for my sons birthday. I also made cookie dough pie (which was basically just a really thick cookie.. I was the only one who liked it lol) and cookie dough dip and cookie dough hot chocolate and cookie dough "eggrolls" and we actually baked some and made cookies etc etc etc. I think i'm going to be sick LOL

Reaction score
Wow! No, I have never tried that but it looks delicious. I know several friends who had "milk and cookies" themes for their kid's first birthday party and the cakes sure were something else. I think its a very cute theme. My niece loves Peanut Butter cups and I have seen several peanut butter cup cakes lately and would love to make one for her. I'm convinced that she will have a peanut butter cup cake at her wedding!

Ask a Question