April Fool's Day!!! Share your cuppies here!

Reaction score
I'm feeling under the weather so I'm not doing any fooling today, BUT I wanted to share some April Fool's Day cupcakes I made a couple of years ago when I had my shop.

I got the idea online and couldn't wait for April to roll around to make them. Everyone loved them, especially the kids who'd visit.

IMG_3746.jpg

Have you made any cuppies for April Fool's Day? Let's see them!

Reaction score
Those are very cute. I usually do some pranks, but I haven't tried any with food. I didn't even think up anything to do for today, so this is good inspiration. Well, I guess I kinda did one with food once. We had some toy cookies that looked so real, and I served them to the kids when they were little. lol. I actually gave them a real cookie afterward, but it was pretty funny.

Reaction score
I love pranks! But over here we don't really celebrate April's fool day so much, but wen I get my own kids I will :) I'll surely prank my niece as well, lol. That will have to wait for now tho ;) Very nice muffins, by the way! What's the red thing o top of them?

Reaction score
Those are very cute cupcakes, it took me a few minutes of staring at the picture and then I realized that they were spaghetti and meatball cupcakes, I love it! There is also a dessert you can make called bacon and eggs. Essentially you melt white chocolate over a pretzel and add red licorise strings to the top of it. My friend made them for my kids one time and the kids loved them. You can also add food coloring to dishes to make them silly and unusual.

Ask a Question