Arby's Turnovers vs. Other Fast Food Turnovers

Reaction score
I'm probably really late but I just had my first Arby's turnover and it was so awesome I had to get another. I tried both the apple and the cherry turnover. They were soooo good. I almost don't want to eat another turnover from anywhere else. Does anyone else think their better that other turnovers? Has anyone ever made turnovers like they do, if so please share the recipe.

Reaction score
Their turnovers are the best I have ever had!! In my area they serve a cherry and a chocolate turnover and they are both amazingly delicious.

Reaction score
I've tried Arby's turnovers and they are awesome. I personally like getting the refrigerated box at Wal-Mart where you make the turnovers with the enclosed fillings and toppings better. Choosing how little or much filling makes them
Better.

Reaction score
I was hesitant to even try them, honestly...something about getting one from a fast food place just seemed wrong to me, lol. My husband convinced me, though, and they actually are pretty good. I love the apple one =).

Ask a Question