Awesome Pie: Only 3 ingredients

Reaction score
I found a really simple recipe for pie that only has three ingredients, yes, you read that correctly, 3!
Ingredients:
Oreo Pie crust
Oreo ice cream
Cool whip
Directions:
Let the ice cream sit out for about 20 minutes so it gets kind of soft. Once the ice cream is a little mushy, mix the entire carton in a mixing bowl and add the cool whip.
Spread it in your pie crust and put it in the freezer for 3 hours.
That's it!
You can add drizzles of chocolate sryup if you want before you serve it. You can also experiement with different flavors.
How simple and easy is that?!

Reaction score
YUM!!!! :) Sounds really good and I am all about simple! I am going to copy this and give
it a go!! Probably not until this summer though! We are getting a bunch of snow
today and it is cold outside! But it will be perfect in July and August!
Thanks for posting! :)

Reaction score
This is a great Oreo pie recipe. I love Oreo cookies and cool whip so much. I think Dairy Queen has the best Oreo Blizzards. This recipe is so simple to prepare. I used to make a similar pie using a shortbread crust.

Reaction score
We used to do stuff like that all the time. We made a peanut butter version a lot, the kids loved it when they were small and it was SO good. You can play with all sorts of flavours and crusts :)

Ask a Question