B-Day Cake! (Done on the Fly)

Reaction score
10463919_10154361835110347_4154280612781567940_n.jpg

(Sorry the photos so grainy, I took it with my phone and the camera sucks.)

Did this cake for my birthday (which is today!) at one in the morning last night. I mostly just took what I had in my fridge and cabinets and made it into a cake. It's more done for taste then looks, so sorry if it looks meh.

It's a vanilla double layer cake, that has chocolate frosting and Heath bar (chocolate and toffee) crumbles in between the layers. It's covered in more chocolate frosting, mini chocolate chips, more Heath bar crumbles, and Lindt milk chocolate truffles that have been cut in half.

The truffles were the hardest part, because they just didn't want to cut in a half! They kept cracking and exploding on me. I had to let them sit and soften for a while, and use a super sharp knife. o_O

Reaction score
It's looks different and interesting but tasty at the same time!! I would definitely eat it, save me a slice!! By the way, Happy Birthday!!!

Reaction score
I love the Lindt truffles. I definitely need to try that for my husband's birthday in 2 months. He loves Lindt truffles too. I never thought of putting them on a cake. Great idea. It looks like a chocoholic's dream come true.

Ask a Question