Back to Baking

Reaction score
i forgot when i joined even. earlier this year probably. well, my exams are over, i'm finally 16 and i'm planning to bake 80 chocolate muffins for my party this Friday. everyone loves chocolate muffins right. :3

basically, i'm back and i've got more than enough time to bake so i'll be more active now yaay! ;3

-anya

Reaction score
congrats on the exams being over,I hope you did well :) and best of luck on the 80 muffins,I've never made a muffin,so i won't be any help there

Reaction score
Wow, 80 is a lot! I'm sure we'd all love to see a photo of them when they're done :)

Reaction score
This thread is making me laugh. Furthermore all the talk about muffins is a reminder that I have not found my muffin pans I could swear I had. Glad you are back Anya.

Reaction score
80 muffins is quite the big batch there! I think the most cupcakes I've ever made was about 4 dozen and even that was a handful! Good on you for taking on such a challenge. Like others have said, would be great to see pictures of them when they're done! Funnily enough, now I'm craving a chocolate muffin!

Ask a Question