BAILEY’S CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE

Reaction score
With no doubt one of the most sinful recipes I've shared here so far ;)

baileys-chocolate-cheesecake-piece1.jpg

http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/baileys-chocolate-cheesecake/

Reaction score
Sweet sin. I love cheesecake but I have never tried one. This looks like something to just sit and look at in my case. Maybe one day I will attempt to make a cheesecake and if all goes well, get it quickly out of the house.

Reaction score
There's something about desserts with liqueur that I just love - I guess it makes things feel even more indulgent and like a special treat! Also, the taste of Bailey's with chocolate is just one of those classic combinations to me. I've made a cheesecake with Kahlua but never with Bailey's yet!

Reaction score
Uhmmmm yess!!!!!! Spot on, @cupcakechef Finally someone who appreciates the extra sweet sweetness of desserts with alcohol *drooling* Lol, but seriously, I love those two, I'm a former drinker (I now only drink once a year) but I have no problems adding a bit Bailey's to any dessert :) Gosh, my mouth got so watery just thinking about it!!!!

Reaction score
Sweet sin. I love cheesecake but I have never tried one. This looks like something to just sit and look at in my case. Maybe one day I will attempt to make a cheesecake and if all goes well, get it quickly out of the house.

You could also use Splenda ;) A lot diabetic friends of mine do that. They make a lot substitutions sometimes too, specially when making bread ;) If you ever go down the Splenda road, then I really recommend you to use Stevia.

Reaction score
You could also use Splenda ;) A lot diabetic friends of mine do that. They make a lot substitutions sometimes too, specially when making bread ;) If you ever go down the Splenda road, then I really recommend you to use Stevia.

I have Stevia on hand. I started buying it recently and I have used it in a few things mostly my hot beverages. I also used it in my salads a few times. I am yet to use it in the baking.

Reaction score
I have Stevia on hand. I started buying it recently and I have used it in a few things mostly my hot beverages. I also used it in my salads a few times. I am yet to use it in the baking.

Don't worry, things turn out amazingly well when you use stevia for baking, but you need to have a good eye in order to calculate the right amount of it. I personally like stevia over all the other sweeteners, because it actually has the capacity to sweeten things even more than the other sweeteners.

Reaction score
This chocolate cheesecake seems to be really delicious! As I had read the recipe it is very interesting to make this kind of cheesecake and the chocolate curls is what amazed me and they are very cute!. No doubt if ever I will try to make this one all the members of the family will quickly ask for their slice of this sweet mouth watering cheesecake at once.

Last edited:

Ask a Question