BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM BROWNIES

Reaction score
Hi guys! Look what I found! A recipe to make brownies... Bailey's Irish cream brownies no less! Two of my most favorite things ever together!

Bailey's+Irish+Cream+Cheesecake+Brownies1.JPG

http://foxeslovelemons.com/baileys-irish-cream-brownies-pinterest-challenge/

Reaction score
mmmm that is a perfect winter recipe. I dont know why I associate winter with baileys
I should think you made that association because baileys bring a certain warmth to one's life; well that's what it does for me. This recipe is a definite keeper!

Reaction score
@Becky Looks like I did it again :oops::D Oh and wait to see that other brownie recipe that also uses Baileys ;) I'm definitely going to try this very soon! I'm a brownie-holic now!

@ThePinProject To me anytime is a good time for a Baileys recipe ;) But yea, I think those are perfect for winter. Winter reminds me of hot chocolate with a little bit of whiskey :p Now if I can pair that with those brownies = PERFECT way to end dinner!!

Reaction score
Ooh, that does look delicious. It doesn't sound all that difficult, although it's slightly more involved than plain brownies. I like how the cream cheese is sandwiched in between the layers of brownie. It sounds rich, but not too rich.

Reaction score
@cupcakechef You are killing me D: I'm so hungry right now, if tat brownie was in front of me I'd not care about my diet, lol. Gosh, that looks so decadent!! I love kahlua as well (any kind of sweet and good liquor really). Gosh, I love the idea of using that kind of drinks in recipes!!!!!! That brownie looks so fugdy...

Reaction score
Ooh, that does look delicious. It doesn't sound all that difficult, although it's slightly more involved than plain brownies. I like how the cream cheese is sandwiched in between the layers of brownie. It sounds rich, but not too rich.

Yes, but I bet is way more tasty than the average brownie ;) Anything with Baileys in it has to be =D I'm definitely going to try this next Christmas, see if the rest of the family still like those store bought brownies my MIL gets from the store and serves with toffee sauce xD The idea of putting the cream cheese in the middle is amazing :) I love it when they do that. I recently checked a banana bread recipe that looked so good... because you could see the cream cheese in every slice!!! MMMMMM!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef You are killing me D: I'm so hungry right now, if tat brownie was in front of me I'd not care about my diet, lol. Gosh, that looks so decadent!! I love kahlua as well (any kind of sweet and good liquor really). Gosh, I love the idea of using that kind of drinks in recipes!!!!!! That brownie looks so fugdy...

I know! I fell in love with the picture because of both the Kahlua and also the super-fudgy element to them. Yum!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef I love that kind of recipes, I think it's such a great way to use any kind of remaining product. Same goes for whiskey (I add a bit to flan) I like to keep that one handy as well. I love cooking with alcoholic drinks (also wine), they give savory food such a special taste. By the way, have you tried that kahlua recipe yet?

Reaction score
@cupcakechef I love that kind of recipes, I think it's such a great way to use any kind of remaining product. Same goes for whiskey (I add a bit to flan) I like to keep that one handy as well. I love cooking with alcoholic drinks (also wine), they give savory food such a special taste. By the way, have you tried that kahlua recipe yet?

I haven't tried it yet but I might have a chance to this weekend, depending on how busy things get! They just look so good that I want to try and make them as soon as I can!

Reaction score
@cupcakechef Have fun this weekend, I know I will :) I'll bake a cheese pie!!!! Jeeeeeej! If you do try that recipe let me know, I want to hear all about it! I've already pinned it ;) I have a few kahlua recipes, I will be sharing them in the next few weeks :)

Ask a Question