Baked Eggplant Parmesan

Reaction score
I was looking around on the Pampered Chef site for recipes to use with the decorative bread tubes I purchased, and I came across this recipe. I tend to think of baking as mainly related to sweets, but I'm making a concerted effort to seek out savory baking recipes lately.

I love eggplant parmesan/parmigiana, but it can be a bit of a pain to make, since it's often a multi-step process. This recipe is easier than those I've used in the past to make it, so I wanted to share, especially since it calls for baby eggplants, and we're coming into gardening season. This would be a nice recipe for a party, since the crisps can be served as appetizers. The slow roasted cherry tomatoes can be prepared in advance and stored until you're ready to make the rest, and there's also a variation at the bottom for using full sized eggplants.
baked eggplant parmesan crisps.jpg

https://www.pamperedchef.com/recipe/Appetizers+&+Snacks/Italian/Baked+Eggplant+Parmesan+Crisps/55400

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
What a great recipe....
Have not been to a PC party in a very long time (a couple of decades lol ;-) but I still have the large pizza stone.
It lives in the oven and I can go from garlic bread to CC cookies with no problems (I do wipe with a paper towel but still....).

Reaction score
Oooooo!!!! One of my most favorite things!!!!

I'll be right over!!!!

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I looooove eggplant parmesan, but I rarely make it at home myself - it tends to be something I order at restaurants more so than I make myself! But if this is a more simplified version I might have to give it a try,

Ask a Question