Baking Games

Reaction score
My nieces love to help out in the kitchen. My sister is really good about letting them help. They always want to stir the bowl, or lick the spoon of course, but it is a great learning opportunity for them!
They also play online baking games that has really helped them learn about tools used in the kitchen.
Here is a link to a web site of baking games my nieces visit frequently:
http://www.cookinggames.com/baking/
I think playing baking games is really beneficial for them. They have learned a lot by playing the games and helping in the kitchen.
What do you think about baking games online? Do you think they are helpful? Do your kids play any baking games?

Reaction score
I always take turn putting the ingredients in and reading the recipes with my daughter. I put in something then she reads the next thing and puts in that ingredient. She loves it and it makes her feel like she is really helping when in real life I am having her practice her math and reading skills.

Ask a Question