Baking ideals for breakfast

Reaction score
What are some baking ideals for breakfast that you have tried. I would love to make something with my daughter that is healthy. Does anyone have any baking ideals for breakfast?

Reaction score
Try baking quiche. You can add almost everything and anything you like.
I love adding bacon and veggies.
My husband is a big cheese lover so I add that and some hot sauce to his.

Reaction score
Breakfast casseroles are my favorite breakfast foods to make when I have time. Eggs are usually the base and you can add tomatoes, hashbrowns, sausage or ham, and lots of cheese. Ok, so they may not be the healthiest the way I make them, but they keep you full for a long time!

Reaction score
Have you tried nut, fruit or even bran muffins? They are very easy to make and also to eat! Plus, they come with a ready made holder- the cupcake liner :) !

Reaction score
Breakfast pizza is always a winner. You use hasbrowns for the crust and top the pizza with things like scambbled eggs vegatables , lean meats and low fat cheese.Little ones love the idea of having pizza for breakfast. Let me know if you need more details.

Reaction score
There are lots of baking ideals that you can make use of it all depends on the amount of time that you've got on your hands...my favorite is sausage pop-overs,you can also try scones, cinnamon rolls, donuts and corn breads.

Reaction score
Smoothies, there is nothing more healthy to me than a smoothie. You can actually buy freezing bags and prepare your own frozen smoothie bags, ready to use next morning.

Ask a Question