Baking Ingredients

Reaction score
Divine Specialties delivers exceptional quality through our wide selection of wholesale baking ingredients. We offer various ingredients and supplies that include dessert mixes, stabilizers, food colorings, fruit purees, mousses and a special assortment of flavored decorations and toppings among other top quality products.

We deliver a high standard of service to meet your expectations at affordable rates, making us the preferred supplier for many respected pastry chefs.

Reaction score
Divine Specialties delivers exceptional quality through our wide selection of wholesale baking ingredients. We offer various ingredients and supplies that include dessert mixes, stabilizers, food colorings, fruit purees, mousses and a special assortment of flavored decorations and toppings among other top quality products.

We deliver a high standard of service to meet your expectations at affordable rates, making us the preferred supplier for many respected pastry chefs.

Yes, I can confirm Divine Specialties is an excellent source for high-quality baking ingredients. I’ve purchased Massa Ticino fondant and Callebaut chocolate and cocoa butter from Divine Specialties. Not only do you have competitive pricing, but your shipping is fast. You also take care to package your products to ensure safe delivery. I have recommended Divine Specialty to other bakers and pastry chefs.

Ask a Question