Baking Magazines

Reaction score
Do any of you subscribe to any cooking or baking magazines? I used to subscribe to Martha Stewart Living because I loved the feature food and DIY projects, but eventually stopped my subscription because of all of the ads in the magazines. It seemed like there were more ads than reading material.

Reaction score
I don't and never really subscribed to any magazines. I used to travel very often and picked up lots of magazine then as they were so much cheaper in the States.

These days Google is my baking magazine...

Reaction score
I too used to have Martha Stewart Living as a subscription, but it lapsed and I didn't renew it. Most of the time these days I just get recipes online though - it's easier to find exactly what I'm looking for!

Reaction score
I read Brilliant Baking Magazine - its a magazine for iPad and it is excellent. They have some excellent insight from some great bakers like Brian Emmett. As someone fairly new to trying her hand at baking I find it very useful.

Reaction score
I think the idea of just Googling what you want to bake makes more sense than subscribing to magazines...and Google is free! There are so many good recipes out there these days that I do not want to limit myself to a specific company who just showcases what they want to. Taste of Home is about the only food magazine I would even consider getting a subscription for, and there is really no point of even doing that because their recipes are free online as well.

Reaction score
I like the best of both world OR have my cake and eat it!! :) Google is free and great but I don't just want recipes. I read it because it gives good tips, techniques and advice and not just from "expert bakers" but also from home bakers too. The good thing about the one i read is its a digital mag so I can either just download a single edition which will contain what I am interested in or subscribe for a whole year if I wish.

Reaction score
I have never been subscribed to a baking magazine, but 3 years ago I bought a small collection of magazines, many of which included several recipes for baked goods, desserts, salads, smoothies, etc. Those are my treasures, and I'd love to try them all :) Specially the Christmas ones. Those are special editions ;) They are recipes using some popular products from here, so yes, there are some really unique recipes in those magazines :)

Reaction score
Actually I had already invested cooking and baking books and magazines when I am not yet married. I remembered before I always goes to the bookstore to check their list of sales and when I saw something that had interesting recipes I bought it at once. And now there is a plus factor that we can google list of recipes in the internet that is why for me there is no need for any subscription about this matter.

Ask a Question