Baking memories

Reaction score
Has anyone been inspired to bake through the memories in which they've had? I know that baking to me, reminds me of my mom and my Oma (who have taught me everything I know). I have many great memories with them, due to the art of baking. Are they any specific memories that stick out for you? Share your positive memories that have inspired you to bake.

Reaction score
I grew up poor and didn't have a good mother, so I don't find inspiration to bake from childhood memories.
My daughter and I are actually creating our own new baking memories from our experiences so that she can have happy memories to pass down to her kids someday.
Someone has to be the first in our family to be happy and normal, it might as well be us.

Reaction score
I am sorry that you don't have good memories with your mother. You seem to be doing a great job with your daughter and I am sure she will look back on baking as something you and her share. You do not need childhood memories in order to make great memories in terms of baking now. What are some of the things you like to bake with your daughter?

Ask a Question