Choosing the Best 74L Oven: Digital or Manual Control

Reaction score
can anyone tell me is the electrical oven same as the convection oven? Is the digital control oven better than the manual? what are the brands and models of the oven is better if i would like to purchase an oven about 74L capacity?

Reaction score
I don't recommend you an electrical oven... those use a lot power and are rather expensive. If you can go for a gas one. In my new home we have an electric one and I just can't wait for us to save and get a gas one. I don't like to feel stressed every time I bake something.

Reaction score
When it comes to oven we are using a gas oven at home because it is more convenient to use and the heat inside in this kind of oven are evenly distributed while you are baking. We also had an electric oven at home but we are not using it for a long period of time already because we are trying to save our electricity at home.

Reaction score
I have to say I don't really know what kind of oven I've been using. One in my basement that is probably not working is definitely gas. The one I use must be connected in some way to electric as whenever there is a power failure I feel sure something goes off. I honestly never gave it much thought. Maybe I should with the thought of me being responsible for a very high electric bill.

Reaction score
Electric ovens and gas ovens are very different- in operation, in cost and in the finished baked product.
There are a few post on this already however in a nutshell, gas is cheap, quick and good for baking most things.
Electric is more expensive to operate, takes longer to reach temperature however produces a far more stable and accurate temperature, heat distribution and humidity- and therefore typically a better finished product- especially when talking about pastries.

Gas ovens need a lot of airflow through the cooking chamber to keep the flame burning and to get rid of the exhaust gasses. This affects stable temps and humidity as it is constantly trying to heat up cold air as the hot air exits. Its un unstable environment compared to a more sealed electric oven. Fan forced, reversing fan, steam injection and so many more features make electric ovens/combi ovens/deck ovens very versatile!

Ask a Question