Baking Pans.....Other Uses!!

Reaction score
Most of us buy specialty pans for just one purpose, usually its for one thing and one thing only.

But specialty pans can be used for a variety of things, not just for the main reason it was created for.

Lets take my favorite style of bakeware pan, the Bundt Cake pan. Most people buy it for making bundt cakes, and then it sits in the drawer or on the shelf, collecting dust, and not really getting any use.

Uses for a Bundt Pan (besides cakes)=

Meatloaf

Bundt Pan chicken and veggies

Bundt Pan quiche

Bundt Pan stuffing

Bundt Pan bread

Bundt Pan stuffed bread roll

Bundt Pan jello mold

Bundt Pan tuna salad (or chicken salad) ring

Rice Crispy Bundt

Bundt Pan casserole

Bundt Pan cornbread

Bundt Pan ice ring for punch bowls

And for those old, worn out Bundt Pans...........

Bundt Pan planter

Painted Bundts (paint them and hang on the wall for decor)

Do you have any bakeware that is used for other purposes?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Well the bundt pan certainly can go a long way in the kitchen and is a useful thing to have on hand. The only on the list above that I have really tried is the jello mold, and it worked great. I am not the biggest jello fan, though, so some of these others ones are perfect for a nice little alternative. I am looking at the chicken and veggies and a nice way to make a family meal. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Wow! The images of the Bundt Pan and where it can be use is such a nice idea to know and thank you for sharing it to us. The painted Bundts that was hanged on the wall for decor interest me and I think it is an artistic thing to do.

Reaction score
Ok, lets try a cupcake pan now......

Quiche-ettes

Pizza Cups

Fruity Ice Cubes

Turn you pan over, and you can make fancy pastry or tortilla cups!!
Or cookie cups!!

Mini Lasagna's

Use a mini muffin or mini cupcake pan to make
"donut holes"

Crab Cakes
mmmmmm

Mini Corn Dogs
(cornbread muffin mix with chunks of wiener or sausage)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Baked Mac N Cheese in bacon cups

Baked Eggs

Chili Cheese Pastry Cups

Mini Meat Pies (or fruit)

Cookies!!

Breakfast cups

Biscuits, rolls, or cinnamon rolls

Mini Meatloaf

Granola Cups with Yogurt

For old cupcake pans.........

Painters tray

Photo Gallery

Storage sorter

Bird Feeder

Reaction score

I love this ideas too. I will surely make use of this as my storage clutter and my photo gallery. Can't wait to give it try. Again thank you for sharing this to us here in this forum :)

Reaction score
@ChesterV those mini corn dogs look SO awesome. In fact all the more savory options for foods in the cupcake trays are pretty epic and things that I hadn't really thought of before.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
@ChesterV those mini corn dogs look SO awesome. In fact all the more savory options for foods in the cupcake trays are pretty epic and things that I hadn't really thought of before.

Making stuff in smaller portions like this also helps people watching their intake, as they can have "one" without having to cheat on themselves with "one more spoonful". This way, you get one piece and one piece only.

If you use shaped or character cupcake/muffin pans, then you can also make things kids are more interested in eating, because it is an interesting shape, and not just a "blob" on the plate.

Ask a Question