baking with Biscoff...

Reaction score
I saw Biscoff cookies listed in a thread about favorite store-bought cookies. Have y'all tried baking with Biscoff spread? It's delicious! It has the same consistency as peanut butter, and can be used in cakes, cookies, cupcakes, frosting...you name it!

Reaction score
I love Biscoff spread and have some recipes pinned on Pinterest that use Biscoff but I haven't gotten around to making them yet. There's a blog called Plainchicken that has some Biscoff dessert recipes.

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of it, but I made some drop cookies with a friend over the holidays and they were tasty. I was staying at her house and she loves the stuff, so she had a recipe for some drop cookies that had biscoff spread, oats, pumpkin puree and of course a few other ingredients. They were good, best warm of course! I would google the recipe because I am not sure where she got them. They travel well too because I took a few home with me :p

Ask a Question