Banana Bread with Daniel Tiger

Reaction score
Do any of you was the show Daniel Tiger on PBS with your little ones? My 23 month old son is in love with that show. My favorite part is that is always has topics and lessons relevant to his age. Things like potty training, parents come back, first day at day care, cleaning up, helpings friends, and the list goes on.
Recently they had an episode where Daniel Tiger makes banana bread for his mom. I know Banana Bread is a simple recipe anyways, but I think watching that show and then applying in real like in the kitchen with your kids is a great idea.

166779_234333556707837_1669569138_n.jpg

Reaction score
I haven't seen the show but it's probably really good since things on PBS focus on educational and entertaining things to teach kids. It's looks like a great way to introduce kids into the joys of cooking :)

Reaction score
That picture is adorable. My daughter is too old for that show, but I might try that banana bread recipe because it looks really easy.

Ask a Question