Banana Caramel Cream Dessert

Reaction score
1e1196f1d7ef9c5b6ade2199a125d9e1.jpg

I found a great recipe, it seems the use of mason jars is becoming more widespread and trendy. I personally liked this one! Sounds great if you are going to a picnic. Check it out, I'll surely try it: http://www.glorioustreats.com/2012/03/banana-caramel-cream-dessert.html

Reaction score
Trellum, you seem intent on giving me cravings today! Those look soo good, too. That doesn't sound too hard, either. Another great find on your part :) I'm glad you're open to sharing.

Reaction score
Glad you liked it :) I only share the best finds with you guys :D I know everyone here is a big fan of desserts, just like I am ;) After all most folks here talk about cakes and cookies ;) Hehehe, so I know you guys love sweet stuff ;) I thought those desserts were practical :) Easy to make and perfect for picnics.

Reaction score
That does look like it would be a divine dessert, and yet so simple to make. I am personally trying to get back to the simpler things in life (and save some money while doing it). The combination of vanilla ice cream, bananas, and caramel sauce has become one of my favorites and I am going to book mark this recipe so I can try it. It looks like it would make a great summer cool off dessert.

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked it, Tina :) Sometimes the best desserts are the most simple and easy ones to make. I'm starting to appreciate simplicity a lot more lately as well. I've been trying to find more and more simple recipes that call for just a few ingredients.

Ask a Question