Banana Dulce De Leche Cake!!!

What is your favorite layered cake combo?

• Peanut Butter + Jelly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you have a different favorite send a message and let everyone know!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Here is the most decadent and sweet Dulce De Leche Banana Cake! It is layered with Banana cake, cream cheese buttercream, Dulce de Leche, and Bananas and coated in pecans and coconut! You've got to try it! Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more awesome baking videos!

Reaction score
This looks amazing - I've never actually had or made a dulce de leche cake, but it really sounds mouth watering.

I've been checking out your youtube channel and it's great! You explain things really well!

Reaction score
Wow! This is something worth to give a try...a banana cake with cream cheese buttercream, dulce de leche and with those pecans and coconuts no wonder its very mouth watering. Thanks for sharing and I'm gonna check your other baking videos :)

Reaction score
I have made dulce de leche from scratch before, it's delicious. We like to eat it on our bread for breakfast or dinner sometimes. I love the flavour, this cake definitely sounds like a great one. Very unique, because so far I hadn't even heard about this mix, lol. I know dulce de leche well, but I never thought of mixing both bananas and dulce de leche, brilliant! I love the way you explain things :)

Reaction score
I also make the dulce de leche from scratch but this def sounds like something to definitely put into the Must Do Pinterest board. It looks great. And although it looks like it's a few steps to make with my king, I def would do it with him. He'd have fun and then kill it all once it was done. Great vid!

Reaction score
Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more awesome baking videos!

If you are here to participate in the forum, then I am happy for you to share your videos. If you are just here to self-promote then your posts will be removed and you will be flagged as a spammer... ;)

Reaction score
If you are here to participate in the forum, then I am happy for you to share your videos. If you are just here to self-promote then your posts will be removed and you will be flagged as a spammer... ;)
I'm sorry if I came off as just self promoting. I'm very excited to take part in many of the forums and also share some recipes! Thanks though for letting me know :)

Reaction score
I have made dulce de leche from scratch before, it's delicious. We like to eat it on our bread for breakfast or dinner sometimes. I love the flavour, this cake definitely sounds like a great one. Very unique, because so far I hadn't even heard about this mix, lol. I know dulce de leche well, but I never thought of mixing both bananas and dulce de leche, brilliant! I love the way you explain things :)
Thanks so much for the feedback! That sounds like an awesome idea to eat it on bread!

Ask a Question