Baxter Oven Error

Reaction score
Hello fellow bakers,
I am a new baker and own my own bakery in my city. I bought a used oven at a steal of a price. Come to find out it has a LOT of problems. I keep getting an HSO error. I looked it up and it could e the fan or the access door or a few other things. My oven is an OV851 rotating rack oven. Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to resolve it?

Reaction score
Hello fellow bakers,
I am a new baker and own my own bakery in my city. I bought a used oven at a steal of a price. Come to find out it has a LOT of problems. I keep getting an HSO error. I looked it up and it could e the fan or the access door or a few other things. My oven is an OV851 rotating rack oven. Has anyone else had this issue and found a way to resolve it?

you need to call a service person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello fellow bakers,

Read the manual. ?
TEMP DISPLAY ERROR CODES
1. Check for error code HSO.
If control temp display reads HSO troubleshoot the following.
A) Stack fan malfunction or pressure switch open.
B) Service access door off or interlock open.

2. Check for error code HPSF. If control temp display reads HPSF troubleshoot the following.
A) Hood or purge pressure switch malfunction.

Reaction score
I have a Baxter half rack oven it's showing quick fix 1 you can't set temp or let you punch anything in it won't work any suggestions

Reaction score
Reboot it, unplug for 10 minutes.
Short the plug terminals to dissipate the capacitors, then plug it back in again.
If that doesn't do anything you should call their service dept.

Ask a Question