Baywatch Cookies

Reaction score
Oohh, they really look so Baywatch inspired. :) I also used to watch Baywatch when I was still younger and their signature red outfits were really something during that time. I like how you were able to form your cookies with the signature Baywatch outfits and equipment.

Reaction score
Oh man I used to watch this show when I was younger too! I heard David Hasselhoff actually had a really successful music career in Germany I think?! Kind of random, I thought!

Reaction score
Well I never really watched the show, but I have nothing against a good treat that is dedicated to one. I also know quite a few people who did watch the show a lot growing up, so I am sure they would love to hear about and see some of these. I imagine that one-piece bikini cookie would go pretty fast. Good stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Well, I peeked in here to see if there were cookies shaped like hot guys.. not gonna lie. :D

Kidding aside, those are really cute. You are very creative and talented with making decorated cookies. Thanks for sharing your creations with us. Very cool.

Reaction score
Well, I peeked in here to see if there were cookies shaped like hot guys.. not gonna lie. :D

Kidding aside, those are really cute. You are very creative and talented with making decorated cookies. Thanks for sharing your creations with us. Very cool.
:D Same here. I was expecting to see some hotties no kidding. Now I am disappointed. Schucks!!!:( I'll take what I got. :)

Reaction score
Yeah........was expecting to see a Hasslehoff cookie! Though I supposed not many people would want a cookie with a hairy chest. :pLOL
And she'd have to do the Baywatch version. I saw some footage of him when he visited our island some months ago and he's not getting any younger. Minus the hair the ladies might not mind 'diving' in.:p

Reaction score
And she'd have to do the Baywatch version. I saw some footage of him when he visited our island some months ago and he's not getting any younger. Minus the hair the ladies might not mind 'diving' in.:p

Oh my. :eek:

We are still talking about cookies here, aren't we? ;)

Decorated cookies sound like a fun project. I always enjoy doing some for Christmas, so why not for other themes? I think the grandkids would approve of this idea.

Reaction score
Those are looking really good, especially for parties and such events. I will copy the idea because it really looks impressive and fun. Thank you for sharing it.

Reaction score
Oh my. :eek:

We are still talking about cookies here, aren't we? ;)

Decorated cookies sound like a fun project. I always enjoy doing some for Christmas, so why not for other themes? I think the grandkids would approve of this idea.
Get all creative and go for a six pack thank you very much. More than a year at the baking game and I am still not ready for anything that calls for so much skill. As always I will be rooting for you.

Ask a Question