The Perfect Rolling Pin for Even Pie and Cookie Dough

Reaction score
I just bought this rolling pin and am thrilled with it. I had wanted one that lets me roll pie and cookie dough evenly and it is perfect for the job. Also, being metal, it stays cool. The silicone rolling mat was a real bonus. All marked with measurements and it really sticks to the countertop. Plus being easy to clean. My old wooden pin that I had for 50 years or more has now been respectfully retired to the bottom drawer and will be passed on to a granddaughter.
Capture.JPG

Reaction score
I have a wood version of this rolling pin. I can’t believe it took 1000 yrs for them to make a rolling what has guides. :D Last month I found a JK Adams maple rolling pin that was designed to roll dough level at 1/4”. They are nice and wide at 18” so I bought one. They make other depths, so I might get an 1/8”. It is really nice someone reinvented the rolling pin. I’ve been baking for 20 years and I feel like rolling pins are finally coming out of the dark ages.

B6A961A3-8313-401E-BE56-8448C42DCD37.jpeg

Ask a Question