Being Scatterbrained!

Reaction score
It's starting to get really annoying.

I was away from the computer today when I thought of something I'd like to ask on here. Now that I'm sitting in front of my computer, do you think I can remember what it was? Of course not!

Oh well, I suppose it will come to me at some point. Most likely when I'm not near a computer again. *snort*

Reaction score
I remembered what it was, that I wanted to post, this morning. It was about English Muffins. The only reason I remembered, what it was, is because my mom mentioned how much they cost here. It was like a bell went off in my head; oh yeah, I wanted to surprise her with some homemade ones, the other day. Needless to say, I haven't made any yet. :p

Reaction score
I know that for me, I tend to be a lot more scatterbrained during the winter months than I am during other times of the year. I tend to think that the reason that it happens is because of the fact that we are pretty much kept caged up during the cold months of the year.

I am glad that you did finally think of what it was that you had wanted to ask.

Reaction score
I'm in my late 30's and sometimes I walk into a room to get something, and then forget what I walked into that room for. Then I remember when I walk back out.
I remember being in my 20's, having a sharp memory and tons of energy. I guess it's all downhill from here.

Reaction score
I feel like almost everytime I walk into a room to get something, once I get into the room, I forget what I was looking for. Ugh! I hate that! It is so frustrating! It also happens to me when I am cooking. Did I add that ingredient? Do I still need to add it? I can't remember. I hate when it happens. I've heard about different memory games you can do to help improve your memory and sharpen your mind. Has anyone ever used these types of games before? Do they work?

Reaction score
I think we all get more scatterbrained in the winter. It's almost like bears hibernating. Our bodies and brains tend to slow down because of the cold weather. So I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. It happens to all of us. Now, what was I going to do next? Lol

Reaction score
Last night I went to the supermarket and couldn't find my shopping list. When I got home, it was sitting on the kitchen counter. Before I leave the house, I always check and double check if I have my keys, because I've locked myself out before.

Ask a Question