Best Bread Machine

Reaction score
I have decided to purchase a bread machine, but after looking at so many different kinds, they have started to blur together. I would like to keep the price reasonable. What are your suggestions for the best bread machines? Why?

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not a huge bread machine person but the concept sounds good since many of the commercial breads have ingredients in them that don't agree with me. So making some of my own would be a good idea. My advice, look up some reviews online and comparison shop. You will probably find exactly what you need.

Reaction score
I have the Cuisinart bread maker, and I love it. Its priced online at around $120, but I got mine off the best buy website at a discounted price. It was refurbished, but I can't tell. It came with a book of recipes attached to the instructions, so for me that was a big plus. I also love that it has a lot of different settings and a timer for delayed baking. I'm not sure if other bread makers are noisy, but this one is very quiet.
219326_883834836474_166711177_o.jpg

Ask a Question