Bewitched Decorated Cookies

Reaction score
Wow, they turned out great. They do like the Bewitched characters. Thanks for sharing these.

Another talented individual among us. I'm going to have to step up my game.

A lot. o_O

Reaction score
Well thank you for reminding me of a show that certainly brings back a little bit of nostalgia from the younger years. I remember back in the day, when there was not that much on television, we would watch this as a family, and it was pretty good. This would be a good one to bring to the next family gathering, so I will have to keep this one on hand. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I used to love watching bewitched!! I'm a child of the 80's but when I used to finish school, they would have shows on like Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie or Brady Bunch - and they were all things I liked watching! So naturally I love your cookies!

Reaction score
I used to love watching bewitched!! I'm a child of the 80's but when I used to finish school, they would have shows on like Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie or Brady Bunch - and they were all things I liked watching! So naturally I love your cookies!

I Dream of Jeanie was the one I really liked as a kid. What a blast from the past. Now I want to watch old shows, and eat cookies that look like my favorite characters while doing it, ha ha.

Okay, where are the Jeanie cookies? Can you fold your arms, blink, and make some appear, please?

Ask a Question