Birthday cake ideas

Reaction score
Would like to know some cake baking recopies for my mom's birthday. Please help me with your suggestions.

Reaction score
My first question would be what sort of flavors she likes. Dense cakes or lighter ones?

Give us some pointers of what she likes and we will be in a better spot to advise!

Hoping to hear back from you! :)

Reaction score
It would also be helpful to know a little about your baking experience and what equipment you have :)

Reaction score
It would also be helpful to know a little about your baking experience and what equipment you have :)
So true, and does she have health issues where the cake has to be a'healthy' cake? I just checked Pinterest. I did a search for Birthday cake ideas for mom. There are countless recipes there. some with numbers but all decorated and truth be told if someone was making a cake for me while I would appreciate the thought alone I would hope I can find more cake than icing etc.

@Gary give us some more juice on Mom:). My mom doesn't celebrate birthdays but if she did I would pull out all the stops. I just might give her a cake on that day just for the fun of it!!! If I had to decorate it...it would be a mess but a treat and a big laugh.

Ask a Question