Biscuit spread

Reaction score
I've just discovered that there is such a thing as biscuit spread, and oh my goodness it is delicious!! If you've tried these little caramelised biscuits before then you'll know how yummy they are.

http://www.lotusbiscuits.co.uk/lotus-products/spreads/

Now I need to figure out what to do with it! I could quite happily eat it all with a spoon, but there must be a better use. Anyone tried this stuff before or got any ideas?

Reaction score
I have never heard of this before! It looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! It mentioned that it tastes good spread on bread or toast. I would love to give it a try!

Reaction score
I buy Biscoff spread often because my daughter loves it. There's a blog called Plainchicken where the blogger uses Biscoff spread in various recipes including Biscoff pie.

Reaction score
I just took a look - there are some good ideas on there!

I spread the biscuit stuff on a pikelet the other day - they are like very thin crumpets. It worked really well because the little holes in the top filled up with the spread! :D

Here's a picture of one for those who haven't heard of them:

pikelet1.jpg

Reaction score
This spread is absolutely delicious on a warm English muffin. If you have a trader Joe's near you they also make their own tastier version that may be a bit more nutritious.

Reaction score
I love English Muffins so need absolutely no encouragement to give this suggestion a try! :D

Ask a Question