Biscuits and Gravy in the UK

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had biscuits and gravy in the USA a few times and there's something about it that I really like. I'd like to replicate making this in the UK, but I wasn't sure how most people would make this in the states... does it tend to come in a packet mix or do you make it from scratch?

I've seen recipes that are easy enough to follow, but if there's a "packet mix" type way of doing this then it may be more convenient to make for a breakfast on a more regular basis (a bit like waffle/pancake mix).

Reaction score
I've had biscuits and gravy in the USA a few times and there's something about it that I really like. I'd like to replicate making this in the UK, but I wasn't sure how most people would make this in the states... does it tend to come in a packet mix or do you make it from scratch?

I've seen recipes that are easy enough to follow, but if there's a "packet mix" type way of doing this then it may be more convenient to make for a breakfast on a more regular basis (a bit like waffle/pancake mix).

Bisquick instant mix comes to mind.
https://www.foodlion.com/recipes/grandma-s--spicy-sausage-gravy-with-bisquick-biscuits/

Ask a Question