Bought a Vitamix machine!

Reaction score
I just bougtht a new Vitamix machine - the A2300 the other day!! I haven't used it yet. I plan to make smoothies, ice cream & hot soups with it. I'm testing it now to make sure that the container doesn't leak, & it doesn't. It is actually a smart blender because it can sense & self-detect the size of container that you place on the motor base. It also senses the program that you want to use. It also has an automatic timer. Once you start the program, the timer automatically times the machine, then shuts it off when it's done!
Vitamix A2300 Blender..jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
For those of you who are thinking about getting a Ninja blender, please watch this video before you do. :)

Reaction score
Mainly from ice cubes, milk, vanilla extract cream & other ingredients, It crushes the ice really fine & blends it with the other ingredients to make a frozen confection. Almost similar to making a frozen drink.

Ever see those Island Oasis machines in bars that maks frozen drinks with ice? It woorks similar to that. It's great. i love it!! :)

Ask a Question