Tips for Building a Closed Bread Oven

Reaction score
Screenshot_2020-08-14-20-45-03-371_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi everyone, my manager was planning to kind of "build in" one of this kind of ovens, so there is no open space under it, just too keep it clean under there, as it's hard to reach to the very back to the wall behind the oven when it's turned on considering how deep/wide the oven is. Do you have any tips what the material should be and if it's okay to do it at all? Does it need to have that pace open under for air circulation or something? Would appreciate any information as I'm not sure about their plan for that, haha. Cheers x

Reaction score
View attachment 3216

Hi everyone, my manager was planning to kind of "build in" one of this kind of ovens, so there is no open space under it, just too keep it clean under there, as it's hard to reach to the very back to the wall behind the oven when it's turned on considering how deep/wide the oven is. Do you have any tips what the material should be and if it's okay to do it at all? Does it need to have that pace open under for air circulation or something? Would appreciate any information as I'm not sure about their plan for that, haha. Cheers x

you need to check your city, county, & state building code requirements for commercial oven installation. There’s a fire building code requirements for ventilation for every type of oven and it depends on the type of building you are in, the type of services you offer. No one here is qualified to advise you on oven installation and ventilation matters. Only your local building officials can do that.

Ask a Question