Bread pizza

Reaction score
This is what I can contribute for now since I am a newbie in baking. There are times that we have lots of leftover bread and instead of throwing it away, we make into something delectable... bread pizza.

It is better if the bread is the sliced type so the surface is wide and best to serve as pizza crust. But even bagel that is sliced in half can be also be a good crust. The first step is to apply tomato paste on the bread before putting in the cheese and the topping which usually has meat like slices of ham or spam plus the green bell pepper and white onion that would give it a pizza taste. And not to forget, you eat the bread pizza with hot sauce. Tabasco makes the taste of bread pizza even better.

Reaction score
Oh, we also do that at home whenever we feel like it. Most especially when we have a lot of loaf around which are already nearing their expiration dates. To make the breads more alive and sumptuous to eat, we turn them into our own home-made pizza bread. It's fun to do and eat with the whole family around especially during weekends. :)

Reaction score
When I was at university I would always make quick lunches of English muffin pizzas! Split an English muffin in half, add some tomato paste, cheese, ham or salami - and grill! Easy peasy! :)

Reaction score
I have read of it and so often intend to try it when my husband goes out and buys too much bread but I never tried it. It's one of those things that must be tasty although I have wondered if it would be too soggy. Maybe not.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, you can replace pizza dough with leftover bread! Why didn't I think of that before? You can even bake it in a toaster oven instead since you can fit about four slices of bread inside. This is a pretty good idea. I am so excited to try this out! Thank you so much for sharing!

Ask a Question