Breakfast breads and quickbreads

Reaction score
Do you any good, filling and healthy bread recipes?

I'm looking for suggestions that I can make and freeze easily.

Muffins, breads, quick-breads...any suggestions welcome!

Reaction score
I've not tried this recipe myself yet, but I'm planning on giving it a go this week.

English Muffins

I love English Muffins - especially with eggs benedict!

Reaction score
Part of the challenge with me is that I have an intolerance to eggs. So finding filling, healthy breakfast recipes is challenging. ( I can have eggs in foods, as long as it's not the main ingredient or a prominent one)

I think I tried making English muffins before, they turned out OK but not great. I'll take a look at the recipe you shared and give it a try :) Thanks!

Reaction score
Croissants are always the best for breakfast. They are best to pair up with almost anything. Also, what I noticed with croissants is that even though you put them in the fridge to prolong their lifespan, when you heat them again even in the oven toaster, they would go back easily to their original texture. I would usually bake a lot of it and then just store it in the fridge. At least each time we need it, I don't need to repeat the process of baking over and over again.

Reaction score
At my house, we make rolls, biscuits, scones, muffins, pancakes and waffles for breakfast. All varieties are good. Right now, we've been making some orange cranberry stuffs because we have the juice for it but we've also made lemon blueberry and vanilla and other varieties. They're awesome. You can freeze anything you want in the freezer and just toast them up in the toaster oven when you want them. If you want to make some interesting rolls or biscuits, just put some fruit and a little extra sugar, or some herbs and maybe some cheese, in them. That'll spice things up. :)

Reaction score
At my house, we make rolls, biscuits, scones, muffins, pancakes and waffles for breakfast. All varieties are good. Right now, we've been making some orange cranberry stuffs because we have the juice for it but we've also made lemon blueberry and vanilla and other varieties. They're awesome. You can freeze anything you want in the freezer and just toast them up in the toaster oven when you want them. If you want to make some interesting rolls or biscuits, just put some fruit and a little extra sugar, or some herbs and maybe some cheese, in them. That'll spice things up. :)
We do this too! Awesome suggestions, I've been trying out a bunch of different flavors for our scones too- we had raspberry chocolate chip ones recently, and those were amazing!

Ask a Question