Breakfast cookies

Reaction score
Sometimes I buy breakfast cookies at the store when I go grocery shopping, but they are kind of expensive. Do any of you have a recipe for some good breakfast cookies?

Reaction score
I don't have any myself but I'd love to hear from anyone who does! I agree that the shop bought ones are quite expensive but they're so handy when I'm in a rush in the mornings. I suppose flapjacks might be a similar alternative?

Reaction score
I like these cookies too ,I have not seen a recipe for them yet. They remind me of a thin bisscotti ,I wonder if the process of making them is similar. I will be on the look out for a cloan recipe for breakfast cookies ,if i find it I will be sure to post it here.

Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions. I will take a look. The cookies I am looking for are hard and crispy .They remind me of something between thaose hard bicutes you give babies and a thin biscottie.

Reaction score
Thanks for the help @monkeyboots! I am going to log on and see what there is to offer. It would be so helpful just to have a quick go to thing in the morning, and since they are cookies, my kids will love them!

Ask a Question