Brown Sugar Cookies

Reaction score
A traditional favorite of mine - but something I haven't made in a while!

Now you've got me craving them! They look delish! :)

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever had any brown sugar cookies, but they sound yummy. I like brown sugar. I like cookies. So, what's not to like, right?

It's always nice to have something different too. I tend to bake the same things frequently, instead of switching up.

Reaction score
Well I am not sure if I am in the minority here or not, but I typically like my cookies pretty simple, and often times the simpler the better. I will take a regular old sugar cookie any day over some fancy chocolate fruit flavor or something like that. It does help when they are all soft and gooey though, and for that you just need some good old fashioned home cooking, so thank you for posting the video.

Reaction score
I always use brown sugar in my food preparation and cooking because they said that this is a healthy kind of sugar. I am sure this kind of cookies is something to make it a try because this is new to me. When we are cooking and baking we have to try different ingredients and recipes to expand our passion for this things.

Reaction score
I always use brown sugar in my food preparation and cooking because they said that this is a healthy kind of sugar. I am sure this kind of cookies is something to make it a try because this is new to me. When we are cooking and baking we have to try different ingredients and recipes to expand our passion for this things.

I make my own organic brown sugar.

1 cup organic sugar to 1 tablespoon black strap organic molasses for light brown sugar.
1 cup organic sugar to 1/4 cup black strap organic molasses for dark brown sugar.

Ask a Question