Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies

Reaction score
I want to bake these later on today, if I have the time and energy. It's a beautiful day, and although it's still somewhat warm (80F), it's still a lot cooler than it has been, so it might be time to start my Fall baking. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/brown-sugar-oatmeal-cookies.html

I checked last night, and I have all of the ingredients. I love using brown sugar, both in my baking, and also in my coffee, cereal, etc., so these should be perfect. The recipe is from Ree Drummond, and I like her recipes because the instructions are clear, and they usually call for ingredients I have on hand.

Reaction score
I pinned this. It looks simple and I also have the ingredients. I have not been doing much baking recently and I had held off of cookies after a few misses. This might bring me back to the cookie table.

Reaction score
This recipe looks so simple and easy to make :D Thanks for sharing! I love it when recipes are so simple and call for few ingredients :) Nothing feels better than realizing you have all the ingredients for a recipe you just checked, sadly this doesn't happen as often as I'd like :( I will save this recipe, I love homemade oats cookies :)

Reaction score
When it comes to cookies the one that I love baking is.. an Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for the reason that it is a healthy one and which my family loves to eat. Your Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies is very interesting too. Thanks for sharing and surely I will give this a try for a change.

Ask a Question