Cake conundrum

Reaction score
Okay, so recently I found out what my nephew wanted for his birthday cake and I am trying really hard to figure out how to pull this off.
He wants a car cake with a dinosaur in the drivers seat of said car. I think that’s what got me puzzled. How do I go about this? I figured I’d probably use a toy dinosaur that can be part of his birthday gift. But how do I get a dinosaur in the car? How do I keep the cake from falling apart?
Would a convertible be better? I’m lost.

Any advice on how to go about doing this would be really appreciated.
Thank you!
Angie

Reaction score
Okay, so recently I found out what my nephew wanted for his birthday cake and I am trying really hard to figure out how to pull this off.
He wants a car cake with a dinosaur in the drivers seat of said car. I think that’s what got me puzzled. How do I go about this? I figured I’d probably use a toy dinosaur that can be part of his birthday gift. But how do I get a dinosaur in the car? How do I keep the cake from falling apart?
Would a convertible be better? I’m lost.

Any advice on how to go about doing this would be really appreciated.
Thank you!
Angie

Without building a 3-D sculpted cake, then a cake to look like a convertible where you can stick the dinosaur in the driver’s seat. Maybe add a boy figurine to represent your nephew to ride shotgun.

Ask a Question