Cake Mess-Ups

Reaction score
cake-wrecks-book-240-1001509.jpg

Have you ever ordered a cake, only to receive it and it is not at all what you wanted? Like pictured, the cake decorator got the message very wrong.
(This is not my picture, I found it on-line.)
I find these kind of mistakes very laughable, but can you just imagine how you would feel if it happened to you?! I would be really upset! Especially if there was little time to correct it.
So let's discuss....has this ever happened to you? What would you do if it did happen to you?
For me personally, it has never happened to me. Thankfully! But, I usually make my own cakes for different family get-togethers and events. It is rare that I order cakes, only because I really enjoy making them on my own.
But what about you?

Reaction score
I've seen the site with the funny cake mistakes. The problem is that the teenagers decorating your cake at Walmart or the supermarket are not professionals, so sometimes they make comical errors. I've never bought a cake with an error on it, but I can imagine how frustrating it would be. I hope the recipient of that cake got a discount.

Reaction score
This is funny. Thanks for the laughs. However, I don't know that I would be the one laughing if this happened to me. I would probably be upset. On the other hand, I would hate to see the cake go to waste. So maybe the best way to handle a situation like this is to accept the cake and hopefully get a discount to make up for the mistakes that were made.

Ask a Question