CAKE POPS!

Reaction score
My baby's first birthday is coming up and I am trying to figure out if I should try to make cake pops or just go with the classic birthday cake. What would you perfer? How do I make cake pops? any tips and suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

Reaction score
I think mini cupcakes are definitly the way to go. They are easy for small hands to hold and not as much sugar as cake pops have in them. They can be decorated as plain or as fancy as you like. You can go with icing and sprinkles or fancy designs. And besides, cake pops are a hassle to make.

Reaction score
Hi Monkeyboots,

Thank you so much for sharing that thread. I am definitely going to be checking that out. Mini cupcakes! I never thought of that option! That sounds so much easier.

Reaction score
Hi evelynmcgregor,

I'm so happy to see you agree. I always thought people thought cake pops were cute and easy because they are so popular. I'm happy to see that you agree with mini cupcakes. Now more research!

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, Monkeyboots! These are adorable! My little one's birthday has passed but I want to keep these in mind for the future because I see these working well when little ones come for birthday parties. They would work great as a decorate-your- own!

Ask a Question