Cake Pops

Reaction score
Have you embraced the cake pop craze ? what do you think of cake pops , do you make them? I there anything special or unique about you cake pops?

Reaction score
I have seen them, and some are so cute! I have no idea how they can be decorated so awesome! I have never made them... and I have actually never bought them either, because they are pricey. But I've been to parties where they are, and my kids love them! I'd love to see some you have made!

Reaction score
I have seen them, and some are so cute! I have no idea how they can be decorated so awesome! I have never made them... and I have actually never bought them either, because they are pricey. But I've been to parties where they are, and my kids love them! I'd love to see some you have made!
It is so funny that you say they are pricey. They cost next to nothing make , around the same amount as a batch of cupcake.

Reaction score
I agree that they are quite pricey! I think you are paying for the decorating talent ... the actual cake balls/pops are very easy to make and I prefer them as cake balls! :)

Reaction score
I made them before, twice. Not fond of how much time it takes to make them. I would rather do cupcakes then the cake balls/pops. Some are very nicely decorated for sure.

Reaction score
I think cake pops are cute but they are too trendy and I'm getting tired of seeing them on Pinterest. It's like when bacon became trendy and everything suddenly had bacon in it.

Ask a Question