Best Cake Tin Spray Recommendations

Reaction score
Hello,

Don't know if this is the correct place.

But can anyone recommend a good cake tin spray please.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello,

Don't know if this is the correct place.

But can anyone recommend a good cake tin spray please.

Thanks

performancewusr there’s really no difference. However the spray mist there is a difference. I prefer Baker’s Joy or Wilton Bake Ease. The mist is finer.

Pam Baking is HORRIBLE!!! The spray is too thick.

But you don’t need to purchase a spray. You can make a bakers grease. And if you use a Bundt pan with an intricate design in it you want to use baker’s grease. Absolutely nothing sticks when you use baker’s grease.

equal parts by weight of shortening, vegetable oil, and flour. Whisk it together into a smooth paste. And apply a thin coat to your pan. I guarantee nothing will stick. A Bundt pan with the really intricate design use a pastry brush and paint it on taking care to get it in all the little nooks and crannies. If you bake a lot you can make a batch of it keep it in an airtight container in your refrigerator; it will keep for several months. Just make sure you don’t contaminate it. Use a clean spoon to scoop out what you need.

Reaction score
performancewusr there’s really no difference. However the spray mist there is a difference. I prefer Baker’s Joy or Wilton Bake Ease. The mist is finer.

Pam Baking is HORRIBLE!!! The spray is too thick.

But you don’t need to purchase a spray. You can make a bakers grease. And if you use a Bundt pan with an intricate design in it you want to use baker’s grease. Absolutely nothing sticks when you use baker’s grease.

equal parts by weight of shortening, vegetable oil, and flour. Whisk it together into a smooth paste. And apply a thin coat to your pan. I guarantee nothing will stick. A Bundt pan with the really intricate design use a pastry brush and paint it on taking care to get it in all the little nooks and crannies. If you bake a lot you can make a batch of it keep it in an airtight container in your refrigerator; it will keep for several months. Just make sure you don’t contaminate it. Use a clean spoon to scoop out what you need.

"Be sure to butter your mold."

Yeh sure, I have a can of crisco with a paint brush in it.

Ask a Question