Identifying and Using Great Aunt's Items

Reaction score
image.jpg
My great aunt recently gave me these items and a brief description on how to use them. Can someone tell me what they are and how to use them?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 512
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 531
Reaction score
Bottom right are tart shells for making tarts, the ones in the middle are pastry/cookie cutters for cutting out shapes to bake, the rest I don't know- top right maybe to make an impression into baked goods? I'm sure someone with more baking experience than me will know!

Reaction score
I'm no good at stuff like this but something to the far right of my screen looks like it's related to the cupcake family. I don't have a single cutter but I assume that's what they are, the shell included. Sorry I could not help more. If you are throwing them out I'd be happy to have them though.:)

Oops! Now seeing there is a video. Great work Diane Lane. Keep them Tabby. I don't want the work.

Reaction score
Most of the items are for making a type of fried "cookie." They are called rosettes, but the forms attached to that stick looking thing. You dip them into a thin sweet batter and the dip the form in hot oil to cook them. Yummy sprinkled with powdered sugar,, either plain powdered sugar or mixed with some cocoa powder. You also have two kinds of tart forms,,, the shell one is made like the other ones,, The bell, dove, Christmas tree, rabbit, ect. The ones on the lower right you can put pie crust in to make your tart shell.

Reaction score
All I knew is that the items in the picture that you posted are cookie cutters and tart molders that you can use in baking your cookies and tarts. This items can be very useful in your baking needs.

Ask a Question