Can you freeze no bake cookies?

Reaction score
Normally, whenever I make no bake cookies, these goodies are eaten in a day. No storage required. Yet, I am wondering if I do ever have extras whether or not no bake cookies can be kept in the freezer.

th

Reaction score
I do not see what harm that there would be in freezing them. However, in our home they are lucky to even make it to the fridge.

I would make sure that they were in a tightly sealed container.

Reaction score
Normally, whenever I make no bake cookies, these goodies are eaten in a day. No storage required. Yet, I am wondering if I do ever have extras whether or not no bake cookies can be kept in the freezer.

th

Yes, you can freeze no bake cookies. Place them in a plastic container with a tight seal. A Tupperware container works well. Another good storage container is an empty Cool Whip container.
Once you are ready to thaw them, place the container in your refrigerator for a few hours. Then, transfer the container to your counter or table. Let the cookies gradually warm up to room temperature.

Reaction score
This is good to know because I like to bake things and freeze them for later anyway. I love no bake cookies and they are a favorite in my house. My family will love to know we can have an endless supply now.

Reaction score
My grandmother froze all her cookies and I remember the no bakes being in there too. It was the only way to ensure my brother and I wouldn't eat everything in one sitting lol.

Ask a Question