Candy apples, toffee and fudge

Reaction score
These are the three things my grandmother used to make for us growing up, and hers always used to taste so much better than the store versions - especially the candy apples. Can anyone share with me the best way to go about making these delightful treats at home?

Reaction score
Two ingredient fudge! So easy, you should definitely try it. It's just equal parts condensed milk and chocolate: Melt the chocolate in a microwave, and stir in the condensed milk until it is well combined. Pour into a container lined with greaseproof paper, and chill. THAT'S IT! :D

Seriously, it's probably my favourite kind of fudge. I hate the stuff that's a bit crystally, I prefer it really smooth and, well, fudgy!

Reaction score
Candy apples, hmm, I think I remember something here. It was a long time ago when I had tasted an apple that was dipped in caramel. No, i think it was somehow cooked in that caramel although that is already transparent to me. It was a small apple that tasted so sweet outside but kind of bland inside. Is that it? When we were in Beijing last year, there was a street vendor selling candied strawberry on a stick. We sampled it and it tasted like that candied apple although this time it was candied strawberry.

Ask a Question