Candy Bar Creations

Reaction score
I am seeing lots of sweet treats that are either candy bar themed or made with candy bars. These things include snickers pie and peppermint patty brownies. Have you seen or tasted any of these candy bar desserts ? Which ones tell us about them. What do you think of them , do they appeal to you?

Reaction score
I think they ae very appealing. I made brownies once and I chopped up a Skor bar and sprinkled half in the batter and mixed the other half in chocolate icing and placed on top. They were delicious. and a easy recipe.

Reaction score
I think desserts like this are awesome! I tried a butterfinger pie and a snickers brownie. They both were good. I thought about making a strawberry cream cheese brownie. It sounds so good!

Reaction score
I'm a fan of desserts like these and have a whole collection of recipes on my Pinterest board using Butterfinger and Snickers bars. I think incorporating candy into desserts is combining two awesome things to make something even better.

Reaction score
I have seen a recipes for cadbury egg brownies they look so good. I can't wait to make these in mini muffin cups. I think I will cut up little peices and push them down in to the middle for a hidden surpise.

Reaction score
Have you seen the Kit Kat cake? Talk about using candy in cake! I have seen several variations online, but this picture should give you a general idea:
cut-mm-cake.jpg

Reaction score
I've had Snicker's pie before and I thought that it was really tasty. I've thought about putting Reesee cups into my brownies but I've never given it a try yet.

Reaction score
Oh my... I need to try a snickers pie before I die! For real, that thing looks and sounds just amazing! I got to give it a try very soon guys! I absolutely love everything sweet! I'm so going to check all those things all of you mentioned here and give them a try!!!

Reaction score
I haven't tried any of them yet, but I do want to- some of them sound pretty awesome! The snickers pie in particular sounds really good to me. Some of them are a little 'out there' but I'd try most desserts at least once ;).

Reaction score
oh my god these look absolutely fantastic! That Kit Kat cake alone is pure eye candy ♥ I love the idea of candy bar themed cakes. That Snickers Cake also looks amazing, I really want to eat it right away!

Is the cake you posted self-made?

Reaction score
oh my god these look absolutely fantastic! That Kit Kat cake alone is pure eye candy ♥ I love the idea of candy bar themed cakes. That Snickers Cake also looks amazing, I really want to eat it right away!

Is the cake you posted self-made?

The Snickers cake is from a stock photo from the grocery store I used to work in. The Snickers cake was very popular when I was cake decorator/baker there. But that's exactly how we made them to look.

Reaction score
The Snickers cake is from a stock photo from the grocery store I used to work in. The Snickers cake was very popular when I was cake decorator/baker there. But that's exactly how we made them to look.

Pretty nice! I wonder if there was a special recipe for it?

Ask a Question