Goat Milk Caramel: Cream and Corn Syrup Usage

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, and not sure where to post a caramel question. I have goats and I have been trying to make goat milk caramels. Most people who make goat milk caramels add cow cream. What does the cream do? Also, what is the role of the corn syrup? I was hoping to make caramels without the cream and corn syrup, but mine always end up being sticky and sticking to the paper. Does the cream or corn syrup have a role in that problem?

Reaction score
Sadly, I can't speak from a position of experience as I have no idea what would be involved here. I will check back to see what someone with the know how might have to say to your question. I did a little search and there are tons of ideas online. I did not know how to choose for you. Pinterest always has the prettiest things to look at. Check it out as to wait to see what others here might have to say.

Ask a Question