Chai cake?

Reaction score
I've had this thought for a while now....that a chai tea and maybe a little lavender honey accenting it would be really, really good. Does anyone have any recipe for this? Have you tried it before?

Reaction score
I have made chai cup cakes before it was really easy. Find a good powdered chai tea mix, take about 1/4 cup of the Chai mix and add it your dry ingredients. Follow your recipe as you normally would. Depending on the Chai mix you use it might take a little more or less.

Reaction score
Oh my, I've never heard or even thought about this idea. I might try it, it sounds delectable and I quite frankly, enjoy my chai tea in the morning. How would you describe the taste of the cake?

Reaction score
If you put cream cheese frosting on the cupcake it kin of reminds me of a Chai latte. I guess the best way i can describe the taste is something between a spice cake and a carrot cake , but the chai flavor does come though.
Someone also told me you can take Chai tea bag and steep them in you bake liquid to add chai flavor to a cake. I have not tried this yet but I will soon.

Ask a Question