Cheddar Biscuits

Reaction score
Cheddar biscuits are a family favorite in my household! Everyone loves them! They taste very similar to Red Lobster's biscuits. Yummy! :)
Here's my recipe:
Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquik
1/2 cup cold water
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions:
Heat your oven to 450 degrees. Combine Bisquik, water, and grated cheese in a large mixing bowl.
Roll out the dough on a lightly floured area until they are about one inch thick.
Cut the biscuits and place them on an ungreased pan.
Melt the butter and all the spices together.
Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake them for 8 to 10 minutes.
Enjoy!

Reaction score
I have made a similar recipe using bisquick, cheese and garlic-butter. I love that you mix the cheese in with the batter; it was so easy to whip up and throw in the oven. It was perfect for guests or to bring to a potluck dinner party, and they tasted fantastic! I love making restaurant-like recipes easily at home ;)

Reaction score
They do look very similar to the copy-cat recipe for Red Lobsters Cheddar Bay Biscuits.

I make my own variation all the time as my mom loves them. If I am going the Red Lobster route, I'll add Old Bay Seasoning to the mix; otherwise I add Lowry's Garlic Salt (I love that stuff) and onion powder. Italian seasoning is an interesting addition though. I'm surprised I never thought of that since that is another spice I use a lot.

Ask a Question